Thank you for joining us for BABSConline 2020! To ensure everyone has a wonderful time, please honor the following rules:
General Rules (Discord and chat)
- Please be respectful to Attendees, Guests of Honor, Community Guests, Musicians, Panelists, Moderator Staff, and Convention Staff.
- BABSConline is a convention suitable for all ages. As such, excessive use of profanity is prohibited in our server.
- Please do not SPAM.
- The BABSCon Discord Server is a Private Server; we reserve the right to grant, remove, suspend or deny access to any individual or group at our discretion and at any time.
- Please keep usernames to PG-13 and as friendly as possible while in our BABSCon Discord Server.
- All California State Laws, and Federal Laws of The United States of America must be adhered to at all times.
- Please follow all Server Rules listed in the Code of Conduct Channel, which may be updated as needed
- We have a No Tolerance Harassment/Bullying/Discrimination policy (See Below)
- Children under the age of 14 should have parent’s permission to access this server.
- While the majority of BABSCONLINE’s events and panels are suitable for all ages, access to some events and panels may be restricted due to content or other considerations. All attendees present at a limited access event or panel must meet admittance requirements.
Failure to comply will result in removal from the event.
BABSCon and its affiliate BABSConline has a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind, to anyone. This includes, but not limited to:
- cyber stalking
- cyber bullying
- sustained disruption of panels and other events
- offensive verbal comments or threats
- offensive posts or other written or graphic material in relation, but not limited to:
- national origin
- gender identity
- gender presentation
- sexual orientation
- body size
If a person engages in harassing behavior, BABSCon Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including but not limited to expulsion from the BABSConline event and depending on severity of the infraction, banning from other future BABSCon sanctioned events. This policy applies to EVERYONE at the convention and is to remain in place going forward. Vendors, Fans (Attendees), Panelists, Guests of Honor, Community Guests, Press, Staff, and Musicians are all subject to this Anti-Harassment Policy.